1. If something abnormal happens to your product, please contact HUEPAR and explain the problem in detail.
2. HUEPAR Technical Support will try to diagnose and solve your problem by email or remote assistance. Software updates may be needed. If the problem still exists, you can return the product to HUEPAR for further testing and inspection.
3. If the problem is covered by the warranty, you won’t need to pay any repairs. Otherwise, additional fees including testing, components replacement, labor, and delivery costs may be required based on specific situations. It’s optional so you can either have it repaired or directly returned.
4. Though the product or component replacements may not be brand new or packaged, they can perfectly work with the remaining parts. The replaced product will still be covered under the original warranty.
5. HUEPAR is not able to provide after-sales service in all areas for now. The warranty policy varies with location. Services outside the regular range may incur additional charges. Please contact HUEPAR for more details.