Shipping Time and Rules
Shipment times for each product vary depending on availability. The estimated shipping time is shown for each product when you place an order at https://www.huepar.com. If your order includes several products, the estimated shipping time will depend on the product that will take the longest. When your order purchases a combined product, we will ship it for you according to the stock situation, Including but not limited to using other warehouses (such as Amazon warehouses) to ship your order separately, and we will notify you of the shipping information for different packages when shipping separately.
If you would like to receive the product separately as soon as it arrives, please order it separately.
For other countries, please note, however, the economy shipping may take1 month when shipping to distant countries due to transport and customs issues(E.g. Brazil).
Delivery time may be a little different depends on destination and other factors, particularly during the holiday season.
Generally, the Delivery Time is 3-7 business days.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping time: 2-5 working days
Delivery and Shipping Fee
Orders from North America will be shipped by FedEx and UPS. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes. Due to air transportation restrictions, it is recommended to purchase no more than two batteries per order. For orders from areas such as Alaska, Hawaii, or the central mountainous regions, delivery time will be slightly longer.
We offer free shipping on orders of €99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled.
For special shipping requests, please contact HUEPAR Support. Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact HUEPAR Support in a timely manner. We will contact logistics personnel to solve the problem. HUEPAR orders can only be shipped to the country where the order is placed. If you ask to change the address after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that your order will be updated. In addition, you are responsible for all possible risks and expenses caused by changing the address after the order has been shipped.
When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully.
HUEPAR assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
1. Shipping time might be delayed for 1-2 days for transportation to remote regions.
2. Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusal to receive, etc.
3. Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
4. Aviation contraband, mobile phones, electronic products, fragile products, and other products that are not available for air freight service due to aviation security regulations.
Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
5. Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
6. The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
Order and Logistics Tracking
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email or SMS containing the waybill number (you need to confirm SMS notifications when placing the order). You can click the link and skip to the express company’s official website to check your package shipment status.
Tracking Your Order
1. Log in to your HUEPAR account and check “My Orders”
2. Contact HUEPAR Support.
Inspection and Sign
As HUEPAR products are generally quite valuable, please inspect the package upon delivery. If it’s damaged or deformed, do not sign the delivery or open the package. In such cases, please contact HUEPAR Support.
Once you (or someone else on your behalf) signs for the item, HUEPAR will consider this your acceptance of the package, quantity, and product. To protect your rights, you are highly recommended to shoot a complete unboxing video and check the items according to the packing list. If items are missing or damaged, please contact HUEPAR Support within 24 hours after you receive the package so that we can resolve the problem immediately.