Huepar LM50A - 50M Laser Distance Meter
BUILT-IN LI-ION BATTERY & ELECTRIC ANGULAR SENSOR: Powered by a large-capacity Li-ion battery, Huepar laser measure offers remarkable run time for all-day jobs and can work up to 8000 times when fully charged. There is no need to replace the battery frequently making your work more efficiently. Equipped with electronic angular sensor, laser distance meter delivers higher accuracy and faster angle measurements compared to bubble level meters.
MULTIPLE MEASUREMENT MODES: This rangefinders for sale delivers angle, area, distance, volume, Pythagorean measurement modes. Featuring continuous measurement, addition and subtraction, calibration, automatic calculation of area and &volume and 30 groups data memory function, it is ideal for home and construction or industries applications.
HIGH ACCURACY & UNIT SWITCHABLE: Huepar distance measure features long-range measuring with extreme accuracy and can measures distances up to 165-feet within 1/16-inch. The tool can measure from front/middle/rear reference points making it easy to measure in different scenarios. All measurements are displayed in real time and can be switchable among M/In/Ft freely.
BACKLIT LCD AND MUTE SETTING: Large backlight screen provides users with a better visibility in low-light or no-light working conditions. Automatic shutdown without operation 150s.Mute setting allows users to adjust the volume freely which is suitable for using in library, classroom and other quiet places.
DURABLE ROBUST DESIGN: Huepar rangefinders for sale is IP54 rated to withstand tough working environments. It features small dimensions and a handy pocket-size design so this laser measure can fit in any pocket. 1/4" inch threaded mount enables it to be attached to tripod or other tools for use. Package Contents: 1 x Laser Distance Meter, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Hand Strap, 1 x USB cable
LM50A Laser Distance Measure Specifications:
- Laser class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), output power <1mW
- Special Features：Electronic angle sensor
- Power source: 3.7V 850mAh lithium battery
- Measuring accuracy: ±1/16 inch
- Angle range: ±90°
- Working range: 165Ft
- Max storage: 30 units
- Display Style: Backlit LCD
- Measuring units: M/In/Ft
- Laser type: 635nm
- Automatically cut off laser: 20s & Automatic shutdown: 150s
- Dimension: 4.5 x 2 x 1 inch
- Plug Profile: 1/4"-20
- Recharge : USB Charging
WARNING: Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
Multiple Measurement Methods
- Huepar rangefinders for sale/ digital laser distance meter supports various measuring modes including distance, area, volume and Pythagoras measurement.
- LM50A is perfect to use in hard-to-reach areas and outdoors with its IP54 waterproof rating. It is also widely applicable to industrial, commercial and home use.
Electronic Angle Sensor& Mute Setting
- With built-in Electronic Angular Sensor device, Huepar LM50A laser measuring displays the data in real time when measuring.
- Compared to Bubble Levels, it can be more intuitive and easier to find the horizontal direction, and can work better in different conditions, faster and more accurate.
- Mute setting enable users to adjust the volume freely while measuring in some quiet places like library, classroom, etc.
Various Reference Points & Manual-calibration
- The tool can measure from three different reference points (the front, the middle and the rear of the device), making it easy to measure in different scenarios.
- Calibration function provides more accurate measurement.
- Max &Min values measurement.
- Automatic calculation of area and volume.
- 30 groups data memory; Manually delete unwanted data.
- Change unit among M/In/Ft freely according to your needs. The default unit is meter.
- User can use the addition/subtraction function to sum up the length/area/volume of several surfaces.
Waterproof & Dust-proof
- Featuring IP54 waterproof protects the laser distance measure to the maximum extent, under various working conditions.
- 1 x Huepar Laser Measure
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Reflector
All official website orders will automatically receive a free 2-year membership warranty.
We insist on providing customers with high-quality products and promise to provide customers with 24-month worry-free after-sales service.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping time: 2-5 working days
We offer free shipping on orders of €99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
2. Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
4. Paypal Credit
5. Apple Pay
6. Google Pay
7. Shop Pay
8. Affirm Financing (excluding West Virginia and Iowa)
9. Bank Transfer
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
Note: Please contact our customer care using online chat service at https://huepar.com/support or email“firstname.lastname@example.org”if there is any problem with your payment.
You Might Also Like
Do not point the laser beam directly into the eyes.
The device is a laser class 2 laser product according to IEC / EN60825-1 / 2014. It is allowed to use the device without any further safety precautions.
The eye protection is usually secured by aversion reactions and blink reflex.
Huepar Laser Level has undergone laboratory benchmark testing to ensure that the working temperature range of the product is: -10℃ ~ 50℃ / 14℉ ~ 122℉; the recommended temperature for product storage is: -20℃ ~ 70℃ / -4℉ ~ 158℉.