HUEPAR AG01 - Digital Level Angle Gauge Inclinometer
HIGH ACCURACY & FOUR UNITS: 0.1°at 0° ~90° , ±0.2° at other angles with the resolution 0.05°. It is designed with a wide measuring range of 4*90°(0~360°). There are four selections of measuring units, degree(°)，percentage(%), mm/m, in/ft, which can meet various working demands. This digital angle inclinometer provides convenience in woodworking, construction, machinery, telecommunications, automobile etc.
BACKLIGHT LCD DISPLAY & EASY-TO-READ: The Digital Angle Gauge has a large LCD display with backlight, which provides accurate, quick and clear measurements. Users can easily read the measurements even in dark environment. The backlight can be switched on and off freely. Also the Display will be inverted Automatically when the tool is upside down. In addition, this digital level tool will automatically turn off after 5 minutes of no operation to save battery.
MAGNETIC V-GROOVE BASE & EASY MARKING: With its powerful magnetic V-groove base at the bottom, this digital bevel gauge can easily and firmly attach to miter saw, band saw, table saw blades, metal poles and even round pipes. You can also use it on fences, tables, and other metal surfaces. Thanks to its strong magnet, there’s no need to worry about holding the tool in place while taking measurements. And the groove lines on the left and right sides are convenient for marking when measuring.
HOLD & ZERO FUNCTION: The current measurement value can be held on the display by short pressing the HOLD switch. The zero function enables users to set relative zero angle at any reference surface. The built-in level bubble vial on the top is designed for leveling work without battery.
PORTABLE & PACKAGE CONTENTS: In compact size, this angle gauge can fit into tight spots to get perfect measurements needed. With handy design and a portable pouch, this sturdy precision tool can be taken to anywhere. Users can install the battery easily with the included screwdriver. The package contents include 2 x AAA batteries, a screwdriver, a portable pouch with belt loop, user manual.
The Huepar Angle Gauge AG01 is compact and highly convenient for precise angle measurements including measuring absolute and relative angles. This bevel gauge is great for calculating in Helicopter/ Bevel Angle of Miter Saw/ Automobile Test and Repair.
- Measuring range: 4 x 90° (0 ~ 360°)
- Measurement Units: degree(°)，percentage(%), mm/m, in/f
- Display: Advanced LCD Display with Backlight
- Resolution: 0.05°
- Accuracy: ±0.1°at 0° ~90° , ±0.2° at other angles
- Working Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Power Method: 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Dimension: approx. 68 x 62 x 32mm(2.68x2.44x1.26inch) (L x W x H)
- Weight: approx. 100g
Four Units & Hold Function
- Huepar angle gauge offers four precise display units in degree(°)，percentage(%), mm/m, in/ft improve the measuring accuracy.
- The current measurement value can be held on the display by short pressing the HOLD switch.
- This digital angle inclinometer provides convenience in woodworking, construction, machinery, telecommunications, automobile etc.
- With its powerful magnetic V-groove base at the bottom, this digital protractor can easily and firmly attach to miter saw, band saw, table saw blades, metal poles and even round pipes.
- This bevel gauge can be used on fences, tables, and any other metal surfaces.
- The groove lines on the left and right sides are convenient for marking when measuring.
- The angle gauge kit comes with a screwdriver.
- Users can install the battery easily with the included screwdriver.
- This digital level tool will automatically turn off after 5 minutes of no operation to save battery.
Bubble Level Vial
- The built-in level bubble vial on the top is designed for leveling work without battery.
- The bubble vial is located in the middle to indicate horizontal conditions..
- It is designed with a wide measuring range of 4*90°(0~360° for various applications to measure and set angles.
- In compact size, this angle gauge can fit into tight spots to get perfect measurements needed.
- With handy design and a portable pouch, this sturdy precision tool can be taken to anywhere.
- 1 x Huepar Digital Angle Gauge
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Portable Pouch with a Belt Loop
- 1 x user manual
All official website orders will automatically receive a free 2-year membership warranty.
We insist on providing customers with high-quality products and promise to provide customers with 24-month worry-free after-sales service.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping time: 2-5 working days
We offer free shipping on orders of €99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
2. Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
4. Paypal Credit
5. Apple Pay
6. Google Pay
7. Shop Pay
8. Affirm Financing (excluding West Virginia and Iowa)
9. Bank Transfer
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
Note: Please contact our customer care using online chat service at https://huepar.com/support or email“firstname.lastname@example.org”if there is any problem with your payment.
You Might Also Like
Do not point the laser beam directly into the eyes.
The device is a laser class 2 laser product according to IEC / EN60825-1 / 2014. It is allowed to use the device without any further safety precautions.
The eye protection is usually secured by aversion reactions and blink reflex.
Huepar Laser Level has undergone laboratory benchmark testing to ensure that the working temperature range of the product is: -10℃ ~ 50℃ / 14℉ ~ 122℉; the recommended temperature for product storage is: -20℃ ~ 70℃ / -4℉ ~ 158℉.